Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Horse Tamer

I'm aware the blog has been pretty quiet lately. Apologies! I don't know what's happened to me this week but I've been utterly exhausted. In fact, so tired that I've found myself heading to bed just after 10pm all this week. Which, if you know how prone I am to my late night editing sessions, is completely unlike me!

So, absolutely aware of my lack of blogposts I've decided to post a shoot that happened a few weeks ago.

I give you The Horse Tamer...

Much thanks to the gorgeous Denese McCready who having not ever been this close to horses did an unbelievable job. Isn't she beautiful? If you've an eagle eye you may have seen her on the first series of Game of Thrones. It was an absolute pleasure to get her in front of the camera. The fantastic and ever lovely Deborah Harper did the makeup on this shoot too. Thanks also to Cheryl for letting us explore her farm for the morning and her lovely horses Buster and Wee Man.

0 comments: